- Born and raised in Davenport, Iowa
- Worked my way through UMKC School of Business earning a bachelors degree.
- Decades long career of selling plant material to the Nursery trade.
- Moved to Albuquerque in 1991.
- Started my interest in land purchasing in 1997.
- New Mexico is a very enjoyable place to live and work. For bicycling, skiing, golfing, or any other outdoor activity it would be hard to beat this metropolitan area. Northern New Mexico is loaded with transplants so making new friends is easily done here. We are spoiled with short commute times in this area.
- The Albuquerque metropolitan area is growing steadily making it a very stable and solid place to invest. Please call with any questions about Rio Rancho or the Albuquerque area. We can handle all your real estate brokerage needs.