- Born and raised in Drayton Plains, Michigan.
- Began a real estate career in 1980 as a salesperson with Bateman Schooltz Realty in Rochester, Michigan after becoming intrigued by the home buying process by purchasing my first home.
- In 1980, interest rates and unemployment rates were the same in southeast Michigan at 21%. Learned the business in a very down market, it has been all uphill since then!
- June of 1983 relocated to Albuquerque, New Mexico. As an avid downhill snow skier, it was a goal to live somewhere near great skiing. I love New Mexico skiing and enjoy many of the other outdoor experiences New Mexico offers.
- In December of 1985 I was hired as a purchasing agent for a division of a major developer in Albuquerque, Mesa Land Company owned by Jack Clifford and Company. Mesa Land Company purchased and sold lots in North Albuquerque Acres.
- February of 1989 I obtained my brokers license and went out on my own. Eventually much of Clifford’s North Albuquerque Acres holdings were turned over to the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) and I became the RTC broker to market and sell those holdings.
- From 1985 to today I have specialized in North Albuquerque Acres and am considered an expert in the area.
- May of 2004 brought changes again, as I decided it was time to move my office out of my home, lease office space, hire an assistant, mentor salespeople of my own and expand my marketing efforts to include the other areas and types of properties I work.
- Granfors Realty, LLC is a full service brokerage that lists and sells in all areas, from Rio Rancho to Edgewood. We handle all types of transactions including land, homes, first time homebuyers, new construction and investment properties. Successfully providing professional real estate service is our livelihood and we work hard to help our Buyers find the right deal and ensure our Sellers pocket top $ dollar $.